OSS Networks offers a variety of access control systems to help you manage and control access to your business while keeping an accurate accounting of working hours. The system sums up and quickly provides information on employee arrivals and duration of stay, allows one to limit access to individual rooms or zones, as well as avoids an expensive key replacement process in the case of rotation of an employee or short-term employment.
The solution is suitable for both closed and open-type objects. We offer equipment produced by the world-famous and recognised manufacturer PERCo, which can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Access control equipment can be supplemented with a certified alcometer, which does not require direct contact and the replacement of mouthpieces after each test. The use of an alcometer promotes occupational safety and responsibility of an employee, and ensures that an intoxicated employee will not enter a controlled object, as well as unnecessary accounting of the employee's working hours. OSS Networks constantly maintains the installed systems and calibrates devices.
Advantages of the access and working hour control solution
- The ability to manage objects in an internet browser and/or application (in the working hour registration system);
- Employee check-in and check-out using NFC sticker, smartphone or fingerprint reader;
- Validation of employee check-in and check-out against the defined object area (in open type objects);
- Non-conformity notifications and reminders (for example, which employees have not checked-in at the object or are present after working hours);
- Management of access rights and roles for users (subcontractors);
- Accounting of working hours in the system and data export to Excel file;
- Ability to synchronise databases with controlling authorities;
- Real-time data on employees and guests located in the object.
Technical solution for full access and accounting of working hours
- Turnstile, which may be equipped with a card reader and/or biometric key;
- Integrated working hour accounting systems.
We develop an individual price offer for each company, taking into account the equipment used, the needs of the company, the complexity of the project and the working hours invested.