Clavister Next-Generation Firewall
True Application Control
True Application Control provides an effective way to identify and manage how applications are used in the network regardless of port and protocol used.
User Identity Awareness
The User Identity Awareness functionality provides an extremely powerful and versatile tool for highly granular visibility and control of “who-does-what-and-when” in their networks. You’ll have the ability to pinpoint user access to applications across both wired and wireless networks, regardless of connecting device.
Clavister cOS delivers a large set of tools to enable you to fine-tune your traffic to suit your network. Among the many key features included are pipe-based, synchronous and asynchronous traffic management; bandwidth limiting and traffic prioritizing; dynamic bandwidth balancing; traffic guarantees and IPsec integration.
Clavister cOS supports a multitude of IPsec and SSL scenarios, depending on which type you’re deploying. Clavister cOS Core includes support for a number of clients, such as PPTP and L2TP.
One of the most powerful tools in a robust cyber defense is a carrier grade IP reputation service, one that stays minute-to minute alert of the next malicious IP address that threatens your network security. There are four billion IP addresses with most 12 million of them being a known repository of malicious malware and viruses.
OSS Networks is the authorised partner of Clavister in Latvia
Firewalling, Antivirus & Malware Scanning
With a Next Generation Firewall from Clavister in place you protect your network and users from cyber criminals and intruders. Malicious content will be stopped and traffic from sites with questionable reputation can be avoided. Users can focus adding value to the business and stop worrying about suspicious looking emails and web content.
Use Cases for the Next-Generation Firewall
- Reliable secure VPN (Connecting branch offices and remote locations securely and cost effectively)
- Firewalling (Use Cases for the Next-Generation Firewall)
- Web Content filtering (Restrict access to inappropriate content and high-risk sites)
- Server load balancing (Simplifying scaling and allowing preventive maintenance)
- Antivirus & Malware Scanning (Streaming scanning of attachments in mail, web and file downloads for malicious content)
- Application Visibility & Control
Clavister Next-Generation Firewall Features (Summary)
- Application Control
- Web Content Filtering
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP/IPS)
- File Integrity
- Geo IP
- User Identity Awareness (UIA)
- User Authentication
- User-based Rules
- Scheduled Rules
- IPsec VPN
- SSL VPN
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- High Availability Support (HA)
- Multiple WAN Connections
- Server Load Balancing
- WAN Load Balancing
- Traffic Management
- VLAN Support
- Advanced Routing (Policy-Based, OSPF)
- Transparent and Routing Modes
- DHCP Services
- Centralized Management
- Web Management
- Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Advanced Logging and Reporting
- Syslog- and Splunk-support
Next-Generation Firewall Platforms
Compact, fast and extremely powerful, these appliances deliver security performance for remote offices or as CPEs.
|NetWall E10||NetWall E20||NetWall E80|
For the larger enterprise users, these appliances give best in class protection for even the biggest companies.
|NetWall W20||NetWall W30||Netwall W40||NetWall W50|
The Clavister Virtual Core Series offers you the same powerful security features you find in our hardware-based products, but for your virtual environment.
|NetWall V2||NetWall V2||NetWall V2|
|NetWall V7||NetWall 9||NetWall V10|