Automated outgoing calls that will save your business time and resources as it is designed to make scheduled outgoing calls for employees. Ideal for companies that make a large amount of outgoing calls every day.
Automated outgoing calls
Making of standard automatic calls in your employees’ stead
Auto Dialer is designed to make scheduled type-outgoing calls, instead of company employees. It is a web-based, automated system for dialling a list of pre-prepared numbers. Access to the Auto Dialer system takes place in an internet browser with pre-assigned access.
- Create and manage campaigns (start and end detection, maximum call duration, call redial interval in the case of a non-delivered call, etc.);
- The ability to add the audio recording required by the campaign;
- Use a template to create a campaign where you can choose how to run a campaign: playing a message, playing a message with an option to impose a digital combination (telephone number), playing a message, and leaving a rating, playing a message and call forwarding, playing a message and recording a client’s voice message.
- Possibility to import contact lists
- Information for campaigns (campaign status, run time, etc.)
- Information about campaign progress results (answered calls, missed calls, call duration, etc.)
Up to 45% of company’s outgoing calls are typical and can be automated by assigning them to the Autodialer+ system. Your employees will be able to focus on completing much more productive tasks.
Power Dialer is a web-based automated system that calls numbers from a previously prepared list and obtains reports of dialling campaigns. The system has 2 interfaces – administration interface and agent interface. Power Dialer system works in sync with the call centre system of OSS Networks by using the agents created in the call centre system.
- The system allows previously divided groups of agents to be assigned tasks (campaigns), with a list of customers to be called;
- Documents information about the result of the call.
- Creating and managing campaigns;
- Detailed information and statistics from active, suspended, executed and planned campaigns;
- Control of execution time of campaigns (start and end date);
- Possibility to manage campaigns manually;
- Management of agent groups (create new groups, add agents, remove agents).
- Management of numbers to be called (use contact books, distribute numbers among several contact books, create and edit contact books);
- Importing of data base lists (create contact books on the basis of the existing data base).
- Individual statistics covering both agents’ activities (statistics of each date and agent, certain period of time, total statistics, statistics about call duration, pauses, etc.);
- Total statistics about agents’ activities (statistics about each date in the selected period);
- Statistics of activities not processed by agents (determine where an agent had a break in the calling periods, or automated pause mode);
- Detailed statistics about the selected campaign (date of calling, call time, reachability of addressee, etc.);
- Summary of campaign results (information regarding information documented after the call);
- Management of agents’ tasks (create, edit, statistics, information about task status, etc.).
- Customised agent interface (assigned tasks, calls, individual statistics, etc.);
- Pauses (status change option, no calls and tasks are made during a pause, which are listed in statistics);
- Homepage (agent interface, information about calls to be made, time, interface where the data about the made calls etc. are recorded);
- Calls (a section for call statistics of a certain agent showing successfully cancelled calls and calls that have not reached the customers);
- Tasks (tasks assigned to a certain agent, execution, planned time, etc.).
For each company, we develop an individual price offer, taking into account the company’s
needs, the complexity of the project and the hours invested.