OTRS™ is an open-source software. OTRS™ is intended to be used by companies with a support/helpdesk team. In comparison to closed-source software, open-source solutions possess higher level of security.
We offer a solution of an OTRS™ product, which has been adapted to the Latvian market. This solution can be combined with call solutions offered by OSS Networks, namely IP Phone Exchange and Call Centre solution.
- Receiving requests through client service applications, phone, fax or in e-mail;
- Can be used on a smartphone or tablet;
- Custom design theme;
- Various request forms;
- Information panel with filtering options;
- Multi-select entry fields;
- Possibility to copy and insert pictures.
Improve customer service!
With OTRS™ incoming and outgoing call processing, usage of e-mail and other channels of communication are combined in a single solution. The client service quality rises, due to the possibility to follow the execution status of request and concurrently process multiple requests, thus, more effectively using the time allocated for work. The reports and statistical data provided by the solution facilitate the employee evaluation process carried out by managers.
- Knowledge management and control (FAQ / Knowledge Database, OTRS™ user website, surveys);
- Reports (varied statistical data, CSV and PDF export, etc.);
- Request processing (request priorities and tasks, service catalogue, request distribution and combining, text templates, signatures, configurable announcements, notes, etc.);
- Time control (calendar functions, setting work periods, time keeping, SLA, etc.);
- Automatization (automatic announcements, Master / Slave, OTRS™ process management, process templates, etc.);
- Integration (Generic Interface by using SOAP + REST, system monitoring, BMC, XSLT mapping);
- Security (user management, two-factor authentication, data transmission by using SSL, coding, decoding encrypted messages, etc.).
OSS Networks offers Otrs solutions adapted to the market requirements.